In order to provide you with the most accurate estimate based on your specific financial situation and prospective services, please contact our Service Center at 1-800-370-1983 and one of our Financial Representatives will be happy to assist you.
If you are insured, prior to your call, it is important that you contact your insurance company to ensure that the services required are "covered services". In the event that they are not a covered service under your plan, please refer back to our Uninsured information.
You will also need to contact your physician's office to get the specific diagnosis or procedure description.
When you call our Service Center, please have the following information available, so that we can provide you with the most accurate estimate possible:
- Description of services needed - we will need to know as much information as possible about the specific services as described by your physician.
- Type of Services needed - we need to know if you will be admitted to the hospital as an inpatient overnight, or if you are expected to be treated on an outpatient basis.
- Physician/Specialist Name - example, if you are having surgery, we will want to know the surgeon's name.
If you have insurance, you will also need:
- Your Insurance Card - please have your card available so that if needed, we can get the following information from you: name of insurance company, type of policy (e.g. HMO, PPO, POS, Indemnity), policy holder's name, group name and number, policy number, insurance company phone number.
- Policyholder's Personal Information - it is possible that the insurance company will want us to verify the Social Security Number and date of birth of the person who is named as the primary insurance policy holder.
During your call, we will attempt to verify your specific insurance benefits to provide the most accurate representation of your estimated financial obligation based on your specific coverage.
Can I get an exact pricing quote?
Unfortunately, no. We will do our best to provide you with a pricing range based on our hospital's historical pricing for comparable services. Price quotes are not guaranteed since the services used to compute the quote can vary from services you receive due to treatment decisions, unforeseen complications, additional tests or services ordered by your physician, and variation in the clinical needs of each patient.
What is not included in our estimates
The estimates provided are only related to your hospital bill. Your personal physician or other physicians providing you with services related to your hospital stay or visit will bill you separately. This can include fees related to specialists, anesthesiologists, pathologists, and radiologists.
Independent laboratory and radiology services will also bill you separately for reading and interpreting EKG's, X-rays, EEG's and lab work. If you have questions about those bills, please call the number printed on their statements.