At Fairview Park Hospital, we are dedicated to helping people improve their quality of life. Our physicians help patients who are obese achieve dramatic, long-term changes through weight loss surgery. We offer several safe and highly effective minimally invasive weight loss surgery options including:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS)
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding (LAP-BAND)
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
If you have struggled with other weight-loss methods, surgery can be life changing. Yet, this is not a simple decision or path. That's why we ask prospective patients to attend a complimentary information session. During this time, we will explore which weight-loss surgery will work best for you.
Attend an Information Seminar
Call (478) 738-6278 today to sign up for a seminar. These seminars are free of charge and are required for any weight loss surgery candidate prior to making an appointment. Each seminar will start at 5:30pm and will last about an hour. Michael Blaney, M.D., will lead the discussion and inform patients about:
- the different surgery options
- the risks and benefits of surgery
- the process of getting from the information seminar to a consult and pre-op appointment
Want to attend a seminar?
call us to sign up