Fairview Park Hospital Volunteers
A Tradition of Caring
As a volunteer you will meet new and exciting people. You will experience how a state-of-the-art medical facility operates. You may also learn new or enhance your interpersonal and professional skills. And finally, as a volunteer at Fairview Park Hospital you will have the deep satisfaction knowing that your caring nature, compassion and dedication to serving others has touched the lives of so many people.
Volunteers can be seen throughout the hospital performing services such as:
- Assisting & supporting staff with family members & visitors
- Delivering mail to patients
- Assembling patient information packets
- Staffing the Information Desk
- Assisting with Clerical duties
If you are 14 years of age or older, we have a volunteer opportunity for you!
- Youth Volunteer Program (Now Year-Round!)
- College Volunteer Program
- Adult Volunteer Program
- Volunteer Chaplain Program
Applications can be obtained by contacting the Volunteer Services Coordinator or clicking on the links above. Mail completed applications to:
Post Office Box 1408
Dublin, Georgia 31040
Becoming a Volunteer
To learn more about volunteer opportunities at Fairview Park, contact the Volunteer Services Coordinator, Mindy Monk at 478-274-3640 firstname.lastname@example.org.