What is the BEE Award?
Just as the Daisy cannot survive without help from the Bee, the nurses cannot survive without the outstanding interdisciplinary teamwork they receive from support staff. The BEE (Be Excellent Everyday) Award is to recognize our Patient Care Tech’s (PCT’s) who deliver quality, compassionate care to our patients. The BEE award will recognize full and part-time employees of Fairview Park Hospital. The award is for a PCT that exemplifies dedication to being excellent every day!
How to Nominate An Excellent PCT
Patients, visitors, nurses, physicians and employees may nominate a deserving PCT by filling out the form below.
Nominate an excellent PCT as a deserving recipient of The BEE Award. She/he consistently meets all of the following criteria:
- Goes above and beyond to care for the needs of the patient and family
- Has a positive attitude and demonstrates professionalism
- Job performance exemplifies the mission, vision and values of Fairview Park Hospital
- Is thoughtful, compassionate and caring in all situations
- Is energetic and passionate about patient care
- Takes time to educate and include the patient and family during the care process