October 6, 2016 - As coastal Georgia braces for the impact of Hurricane Matthew Fairview Park Hospital administrators, physicians, and clinicians are working through their Emergency Preparedness Plan to ensure patient and staff safety.
To help prepare any response needed on our part, Fairview Park Hospital Chief Medical Officer, Bryan Sleigh, M.D., noted, “We are working diligently with our local and state emergency management teams. Our main priority is to ensure our patients continue to receive excellent care. We are prepared to accept medical emergencies if they occur.” Additionally, Sleigh reminded evacuees to follow local and state guidance to seek shelter prior to the storm’s arrival in case it’s needed.
- If someone has a medical emergency during this time call 9-1-1.
- Fairview Park Hospital ER will be maintaining services during the response to this weather event.
- Updates will be posted as needed on FairviewParkHospital.com and our Facebook page.
- Red Cross Shelters in Dublin-Laurens County: All evacuees must check in at the Dublin Civitan Fairgrounds before going to any
shelter in Dublin – Laurens County.
- Dublin Civitan Fairgrounds: 2503 GA-257, Dublin, GA 31021
- Dublin High School: 1127 Hillcrest Pkwy, Dublin, GA 31021
- West Laurens High School: 3692 GA-257, Dexter, GA 31019
- East Laurens High School: 920 US-80, Dublin, GA 31027
- Carl Vinson VA Medical Center is currently providing shelter for some Charleston VA Medical Center patients.
- Find A Shelter