Fairview Park Hospital Main Number:
Fairview Park Hospital Patient’s Rooms:
(478) 274-3 plus room number
In our continuing efforts to protect our patients, guests, and caregivers, we are implementing new visitation restrictions for patients. All Inpatient visitors are asked to enter through the Main Entrance of the hospital for check–in.
Visiting hours are 9:00am – 7:00pm for all inpatient visitors except support persons for active Labor & Delivery patients.
Visitors under the age of 13 are restricted.
- Emergency Room: One (1) well visitor at a time. Patients are allowed to switch out between 2 visitors per hospital stay (1 visitor at a time). These two visitors are to be the same two for the duration of the stay.
- Inpatient Admissions: One (1) well visitor at a time for each admitted patient except on the Women’s and Pediatric floor. Patients are allowed to switch out between 2 visitors per hospital stay (1 visitor at a time). These two visitors are to be the same two for the duration of the stay.
- Maternity Patients: Two (2) visitors at a time while on the Postpartum OB floor. Only one (1) visitor may stay overnight for Postpartum patient.
- Pediatric Patients: Two (2) visitors at a time. Only one (1) visitor may stay overnight for Pediatric patients.
- Procedural/Surgical Patients: One (1) visitor for each procedural or surgical patient (Cath Lab, Special Procedures/Endoscopy). Only one (1) visitor at a time can stay with the patient.
- Outpatient Services: No visitors allowed due to limited space in waiting areas.
No visitation to any PUI/COVID–19 patients (Exceptions require Administrative approval.)
Fairview Park Hospital reserves the right to deny visitation to visitors who do not follow Hospital policies.
Patient room information
If you do not know the room number of the patient you are trying to reach, please call (478) 275-2000 and they will direct you. If you know the room of the patient you are trying to reach, you can call their room directly. For your convenience, the last three digits of phones in patient's rooms are the same as the room number, with prefix of 274+3. Example: the phone number of room 422 is 274-3422.
The Emerald Café
The Emerald Café provides nutritional meals for patients, visitors and staff. Patients are provided meals based on his/her physician prescribed diet. Registered Dietitians oversee menu planning and special needs for all patients. Patient meal times are:
- Monday – Friday
- Breakfast: 7:00am – 10:00am
- Closed from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Lunch: 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Closed from: 2:00pm – 2:30pm
- Café will close at 5:00pm
Visitors and staff have the opportunity to dine in or carry out items from our cafeteria.
- Breakfast 7:00am – 10:00am
- Lunch 11:00am – 1:30pm
- Dinner 4:30pm – 6:00pm