Fairview Park Hospital Main Number:
Fairview Park Hospital Patient’s Rooms:
(478) 274-3 plus room number
In our continuing efforts to protect our patients, guests, and caregivers, we are implementing new visitation restrictions for patients. All visitors are asked to enter through the Main Entrance of the hospital and show a picture ID at check-in.
- ER: One (1) well visitor. Visitors under the age of 18 are restricted.
- No visitation to any PUI/COVID-19 patients.
- 3 visitors for Labor and Delivery patients. Spouse/Partner may stay overnight in our maternity suites with approval.
- 2 visitors for each surgery patient.
- 3 visitors for each pediatric patient. 1 Visitor may stay overnight.
- 2 visitors for each procedural patient (cath lab, endoscopy).
- No visitors for Outpatient Services due to limited space in waiting areas.
- Visiting hours are 9:00am - 7:00pm for all inpatient visitors that meet the previous guidelines.
Patient room information
If you do not know the room number of the patient you are trying to reach, please call (478) 275-2000 and they will direct you. If you know the room of the patient you are trying to reach, you can call their room directly. For your convenience, the last three digits of phones in patient's rooms are the same as the room number, with prefix of 274+3. Example: the phone number of room 422 is 274-3422.
The Emerald Café
The Emerald Café provides nutritional meals for patients, visitors and staff. Patients are provided meals based on his/her physician prescribed diet. Registered Dietitians oversee menu planning and special needs for all patients. Patient meal times are:
- Monday – Friday
- Breakfast: 7:00am – 10:00am
- Closed from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Lunch: 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Closed from: 2:00pm – 2:30pm
- Café will close at 5:00pm
Visitors and staff have the opportunity to dine in or carry out items from our cafeteria.
- Breakfast 7:00am – 10:00am
- Lunch 11:00am – 1:30pm
- Dinner 4:30pm – 6:00pm