Fairview Park Hospital Main Number:
Fairview Park Hospital Patient’s Rooms:
(478) 274-3 plus room number
In our continuing efforts to protect our patients, guests and caregivers, we are implementing new visitation restrictions for patients. All visitors are asked to enter through the Main Entrance of the hospital and show a picture ID at check-in.
- ER: One (1) well visitor. Visitors under the age of 18 are restricted.
- Effective July 14th at 5:00 pm, Inpatient patients: One (1) well visitor.
- No visitation to patients on the 3rd Floor at this time. No visitation to any PUI/COVID-19 patients.
- 2 visitors for Labor and Delivery patients. Spouse / Partner may stay overnight in our maternity suites with approval.
- 2 visitors for each surgery patient.
- 2 visitors for each pediatric patient. 1 Visitor may stay overnight.
- 1 visitor for each procedural patient (cath lab, endoscopy).
- No visitors for Outpatient Services due to limited space in waiting areas.
- Visiting hours are 9:00am – 7:00pm for all inpatient visitors that meet the previous guidelines.
- All visitors are identified by the patient at the time of admission and will be the same through the stay.
- All visitors will be pre-screened at point of entry and will be given a mask to be worn at all times in the hospital and outpatient areas. This includes inside the patient room.
- Visitors must remain in the patient room for the duration of the visit, with temporary exceptions to visit the cafeteria, vending area or restroom.
- Additional visitors must wait outside the facility.
- Rare exceptions may be made in extreme circumstances, such as end of life events.
Visitors for surgery patients
Two (2) visitors for each surgery patient. Visitors accompanying pre-op patients will enter through the Same Day Surgery entrance, M-F 7:00am - 4:00pm.
Visitors for labor and delivery patients
Labor and Delivery patients are to continue to enter through the Same Day Surgery entrance Monday through Friday from 7:00am – 4:00pm. If after 4:00pm, please use the ER Entrance and let the greeter know immediately that you are at the hospital to be seen in Labor and Delivery.
Virtual communication encouraged
We recommend and encourage virtual communication with loved ones through the use of digital platforms and apps like FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.
Patient Room Information
If you do not know the room number of the patient you are trying to reach, please call (478) 275-2000 and they will direct you. If you know the room of the patient you are trying to reach, you can call their room directly. For your convenience, the last three digits of phones in patient’s rooms are the same as the room number, with prefix of 274+3. Example: the phone number of room 422 is 274-3422.
The Emerald Café
The Emerald Café provides nutritional meals for patients, visitors and staff. Patients are provided meals based on his/her physician prescribed diet. Registered Dietitians oversee menu planning and special needs for all patients. Patient meal times are:
- Monday – Friday
- Breakfast: 7:00am – 10:00am
- Closed from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Lunch: 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Closed from: 2:00pm – 2:30pm
- Café will close at 5:00pm
Visitors and staff have the opportunity to dine in or carry out items from our cafeteria.
- Breakfast 7:00am – 10:00am
- Lunch 11:00am – 1:30pm
- Dinner 4:30pm – 6:00pm